Friday, December 5, 2008

Lights on the Bay

Sofia and I went down to my family yesterday so I could drop her off since she will be visiting with Nonno Nicky and Nonna Lisa this weekend while we're in New York City. Anthony and I have gone every Christmas since we were dating and while she was great last year when we took her, my parent's offered to watch her for us this year and we took them up on it. Scott, Chaela and Antonio are joining us and everyone is very excited!

But, last night, my mom took Antonio, Sofia and I through the Lights on the Bay at Sandy Point State Park and we had a great time. I had a fantastic time watching Sofia's face light up to each new Christmas lighting decoration and her saying "more, more" over and over again. Here are a few pictures from the evening:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails