Friday, August 19, 2011

Birthday Funday


Not a glamour shot, but it'll do. Morning hugs, kisses, cards and singing 'Happy Birthday' by my girls and husband. Not a bad way to start your day.

After an exciting trip to the Driver's License Photo Center, (do I know how to show my girls a good time or what?) we set off for Hope's Cookies for some birthday treats. Which as you probably know of my girls and I, we love us some sweets!




Some shopping and then a surprise visit from Daddy for lunch and that was my morning! In the evening I went to get a well-deserved mani/pedi and then was able to catch up with a couple friends over the phone. In peace and quiet. Such a rarity around here sometimes.

A simple, but fun birthday. Brought to you by the number 33.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails