Friday, May 4, 2012

My 365 Project - 88

Yes, two pictures for my 88th post towards my 365 project. Which, let's face it, is going to be more like 100 project if I'm lucky.


I love seeing the kids toys in random spots around the house. Would I love it if they were all confined to the areas where the toys are organized together? Of course, I would be lying if I said no. But the girls are really cute about taking a toy with them around the house and sometimes leaving it for a couple reasons. A.) They forgot it there and something else distracted them or B). The toy "wanted to stay there by itself" - I'm not kidding.

While enjoying my cappuccino this morning and skimming through my reader, Olivia comes into the breakfast nook with Harold from Thomas. She tells me some story about breaking the tent and that Harold has to stay with me. I only catch a little bit more and she's gone and I'm left with her little toy helicopter. Win. Harold gets to finish skimming through my reader with me.


And how much do I love flowers? A lot. How much do I love sunflowers? A lot, a lot. Especially this time of year when I am reminded of Italy and how I will be there soon. Thank you Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails