Wednesday, September 26, 2012

From Pinterest to Real Life - Mini Frittatas




I love Pinterest! So much that I might need an intervention. Love finding good stuff and hitting that little Pin It tab or Repining someone else's great find. I think this comes with being OCD. Everything is saved away in their own little folder for when I need them. And I do need them and do use them from time to time. Not as often as I would like but maybe when I grow another set of hands and actually do have eyes in the back of my head. Shh, don't tell Sofia and Olivia. They are convinced I see everything!

Anyway, decided to make these this past weekend and they came out fabulous. So very easy and next time I plan on using more interesting ingredients...bacon anyone? I followed the original recipe pretty much and we thought they came out pretty perfect.

Ingredients:
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- mix-ins, I used cheddar cheese and ham

Directions:
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees and coat a 6-cup muffin pan with butter
2. Mix together eggs, milk and salt in a bowl and divide evenly among the 6 muffin cups
3. Add cheddar cheese and ham to each, I used about 1 Tbsp of each mix-in per cup
4. Bake for 25 minutes until they pull away from the edges a bit. Pop out and enjoy!


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails