Sunday, October 6, 2013

A trip to the Maryland Pumpkin Patch


I wanted to post a couple more pictures from last weekend in Maryland from our trip to the pumpkin patch with Nonna Lisa. We go to this one every year basically because it's close to their home, it's small and never very crowded and it's super adorable. All the things you would want in a pumpkin patch outing. 



Inside their cute little store. I love all the colors but those sunflowers in the wooden barrel really just made my afternoon. 


And the Cinderella pumpkins, I don't care how trendy or Pinterest-y they are, I love them!


Of course the girls oohed and ahhed over the cat totally posing near the pumpkin. Dozing off on a Fall afternoon, I think that's pretty picture perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails