Saturday, December 14, 2013

Amici!


While in Italy during the summer, I get to be a part of my friend's birthday celebration. Her celebration usually lasts a couple of days which is so fun and everyone around her tries to make it as special as possible. Not so hard when she's so sweet and so easy to do something nice for her.

How adorable is her cake? Oh and her and her sister below? They are just the nicest family and I'm lucky to have them in my life.


Her nonna is the most adorable! She loves Americans and my girlfriend's house is one of my favorite stops just to sit and chat with her. She remembers Americans being there for the war and really has such fond memories of the troops even during difficult times. She loves to hear me speak American!


Nonna with Chiara and Silvia.


The ladies celebrating round one with the birthday girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails