Monday, March 23, 2015

Cereal Entrepreneur and Great Big Sister


Big sister Sofia had a school project due last week and it ended up coming out really great. She had to choose a famous person, she chose William Shakespeare, and write up about him like she was selling him as a cereal. Totally different and kind of fun. I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited about this project!

She did a lot of work in class and would bring the work home to complete her cereal box and work on her commercial. Yes, they also had to do a 30-60 second commercial selling her biography cereal. I have to cut the video down a little and then will try to post it. She was being very silly, I'm sure because she was in front of us. Oh to have been a fly on the wall in her classroom for her actual presentation. Would love to have seen if she kept her silliness in check or not.


I can't believe my big girl will be 8 this coming weekend. It's so hard to imagine that 8 years have really gone by since we became parents. She is loving school, ballet, piano lessons and being a big sister.

Mario totally agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails