Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Zoo with my little man


On a chilly morning last week, Mario and I went to the zoo. It pays to have a membership when you just want to be there for under 2 hours to see some animals. He had the best time and was so good, despite brisk winds and a number of field trips also visiting the zoo that day.


I think this guy might be one of my new favorite animals. I was mesmerized. Mario enjoyed the meerkats.


Always fun to see these pretty birds. They make me think of warmer weather, which I hope is on the way.


We just read Elmer and the Hippos from the library and so while it was too cold to see actual hippos, Mario was happy to post in front of the art just outside the zoo on the walk back to the car. With pretzels. You have to get pretzels as you're leaving the zoo for the ride home. So says the 4-year-old.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails