Friday, January 23, 2009

Update on Sofia's big girl room

Just a little update on where we are with Sofia's new room...painting is complete and I am VERY happy to report that the pink we chose does not look like Pepto-Bismol (I was a little nervous about choosing the color pink for that possibility). We need to update the electrical outlets as they are 87 years old and then attach the headboard to the bed frame. I also need to set aside time to finish the two valances that I decided to make on my own after my great first effort at sewing. Afterwards, I should be all set to start hanging stuff on the walls and begin moving her things from the nursery into the room.

The plan is to get her in the room mid to end of February and keep our fingers crossed that she wants to sleep in there!








We think she's really going to love this new room!

2 comments:

  1. Sofia is a lucky girl ... looks like a great big girl room. And I don't think I've told you "Congratulations" on baby #2. I love that you are keeping it a surprise. I'm excited for all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails