Monday, February 5, 2018

a night out on the town


Dining out on the resort while in the Domincan Republic. With kids. Not for the faint of heart. They are getting so much better though and it helps that we pack about 134 distractions for every fancy dinner we go to while in the Dominican. Ah, they're only young once, right? 


Nonno Mario and Nonna Maria with the kids before one of our fancy dinners. They look like well-behaved children right?


I love this piece of art they have at this restaurant. How appropriate to get this group shot...would love to take the same photo when they're in their teens. Ok, maybe not. 


My little man, my heart. Love this wild man, my active and very curious little boy. My little prince.


And my little ladies. Not so little these days it seems as Sofia will be my height in no time. They enjoy this trip every year and every year they amaze me with how much they've grown. They are mama's helpers for sure and I feel better having them by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails