Monday, October 26, 2009

our little adventure



For the past few Friday mornings, Sofia and I have been able to get out together while Olivia stays at the house with either Nonno Mario or Nonna Maria. Whether it's just been to run an errand, buy groceries, go for a walk or go to the library, it's time for just her and I to hang out. We call this time our little adventure and I love it.

This past Friday I decided to take my little camera with us to sneak in some pictures on our time together. We went to a new playground that is attached to a walking trail and then to a local produce market for veggies and a pumpkin. It was, honestly, two hours of pure fun for both her and I.











2 comments:

  1. It sounds like fun!! Can't wait to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on tight (but not too tight), they grow up quickly ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails