Thursday, October 4, 2007

Benvenuti alla mia blog...

So, I'm a little late in posting for our first-born considering she turned 6 months old this past weekend on the 29th. Oh well, I'm sure she won't feel too snubbed since she still takes forever to check her emails. Kids these days - so much to do, so little time.

This past weekend we were down in Maryland for Antonio's 12th birthday and my mom's (well, it wouldn't be polite to write how old) birthday too. We had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and then bowling for Antonio's party. Anthony and I even went on a date - saw Superbad which was super funny and I highly recommend seeing this film. Seth Rogen has to be my new favorite comedic actor, of course, next to Spongebob. Weekend went by too fast though, but we'll be down again in a couple weeks since Father Pat is coming to town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails