Tuesday, August 18, 2009

31 years old already?



It's official, I am "in my 30's." I remember being in high school and thinking to myself that 30 seemed ions away and here I am passing over 30! Is someone hitting the fast forward button?

If you check in with the blog now and then, I'm sure you know what I've been doing with my time...trying to make the most with what I have. And what I have is a very loving husband, two beautiful little girls and the most supportive of family members and in-laws anyone could ask for. So, the years are definitely going fast, but they've been filled with great times and even greater people!

Buon Compleanno to me!

8 comments:

  1. Heppy Birthday Lisa. Hope you have a great day. I love you and will see you this weekend!!!

    Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lisa. I am sooo proud of you. God Bless you always.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Princess - no matter how old you get you will always be my "little" princess ...

    I am soooo proud of you and all you have done ... may God bless you with many more years and may you always make the "most with what you have" ...

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Growing a year older isn't so bad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful words! so full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops I forgot to sign my post...

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails