Monday, May 4, 2009

Antonio's Confirmation

We were in Maryland on Saturday to celebrate Antonio's recent Confirmation. I can't believe he's already at that age - I'm getting old! We went just for a day trip since I don't want to be too far from my hospital at this point - less than 2 weeks to go!!!

Lots of food, family, friends and fun was had all day long and below are just a few pictures from our day. Congratulations Antonio!

Our little babydoll having fun at the party


She doesn't get enough attention


Dad and Antonio


Anthony playing baseball with Antonio and the neighborhood kids


Can my belly be any bigger?!?


Mommy and daughter


Yes, we made a stop at Krispy Kreme on our drive home - so good!!

4 comments:

  1. Did any of the donuts make it home with you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask the same question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Actually we were able to manage to get 4 donuts home with us!!! Yes, between Anthony and I we ate a dozen - they're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lisa. Glad you guys could come down. Did the baby enjoy the doughnuts as much as you did?

    Love you Sofia.

    Z. Antonio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails