Thursday, May 14, 2009

Almost a big sister



My little girl is going to be a big sister in just about 24 hours and I can not believe it! Only having just turned 2 and about to start bossing someone other than Anthony and I around.

First and foremost, I can't believe I'm so close to the end of 9 months of pregnancy. The first 8 months went by relatively quickly without much discomfort, but this last month has been never-ending! I don't know if it's the anticipation of having a second and just wanting to get the show on the road as a family of 4 or just being ready to not carry this belly around and instead a baby. Whatever it is, this time tomorrow I should be holding our newborn...will it be a boy or a girl? Can't wait to find out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    I hope your delivery goes smoothly. I hope you and the baby are safe and well. I can't wait to meet the new baby. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

    Hugs, Coleen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails