Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


So many big and small things to be thankful for each day, but especially on this day of thanks.

I am thankful for my love, I really couldn't ask for a more supportive husband and loving father. I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy and happy girls. I am thankful for our families, near or far we know we are truly loved. I am thankful for our friends that make our lives all the more special.

I am also thankful for the little things in my life that always makes me smile...nap time and chocolate (they go hand in hand in our house), chamomile tea, The Office, when I get the chance to read (something other than Dr. Seuss books), a good hair day, dancing in the kitchen with our girls, the sound of Sofia's feet scampering around the house, the way Olivia grabs my hand when I'm holding her and the nights my husband cooks dinner.

A very happy and healthy thanksgiving to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to our wonderful little girl and her wonderful family,yes you will always be our little.
    We love you very much!!!
    Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Palumbi's!!! See you all tonight!!! Can't wait!!!

    Antonio.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails