Tuesday, February 12, 2013

some from around these parts...


I baked blueberry muffins from scratch combining a little from two recipes I had. They came out pretty good. I think the butter/cinnamon/sugar combo for the topping is what really helped these guys out.

We are in the Valentine's mood over here with making Valentine's for school, family and friends and a little bit of decorating. I think I need to stop with the garlands though. They are just so easy to put together and make the house look festive!  Doilies with felt hearts strung together with baker's twine and then more felt hearts strung with sewing thread.



And there has been some painting going on too...



ok, a lot of painting.


And Olivia had her last day of ballet for this session and it was observation day. Yay for getting to watch and seeing how much she's learned from the beginning.


Love how perfect she tries to make her feet. And love that I can now french braid her hair which makes her SO happy.


Look who came with Nonna Maria to observation day, cousin Simon. Olivia enjoyed having an audience!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails