Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to me!


This year we weren't able to see my family at all on Mother's Day so we did the next best thing. Whatever I wanted. And it was perfect. The day started with Anthony getting the girls up and having them assist with breakfast in bed, mass with Anthony's family and then the four of us were off on for an adventure. Our "adventure" took us to Hank's in Chadd's Ford which was amazing. Small diner stop that does not take reservations and it's a cash only place and seats probably about 30. It was delicious, the girls loved it and were on their best behavior and we were so excited to finally get there as a family.

Next we were off to do some antiquing. Up and down Route 1 are just loads of antique shops ranging from small and pricey to massive and great deals. The girls love it. We did this for my birthday last year and we all had a great time and it was definitely a repeat of an afternoon. It's always fun to look and of course come across a great gotta-have find!


Girls loved seeing this chair again and even asked (again!) if we could buy it and bring it home. Could you imagine?!


Superb Mother's Day with my little family of 4. These girls make every day so special to me and so glad I got to spend each minute with them on my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails