Thursday, June 6, 2013

Today


Today was Sofia's last day of Kindergarten and I still can't believe it. Tomorrow will be there closing ceremony where I am sure to go through my fair share of tissues. I mean, she has to read something and there will be singing. Enough to make a grown man cry. She's excited for summer and this morning even said "the next time I have a regular day of school I'll be in First Grade!" I almost fainted. How is it possible I have a First Grader!?!

They had a fun last week though and while she missed one day due to being in Maryland for Zio Antonio's graduation ceremony, she was happy to be a part of the rest of the week with her schoolmates. Each day was something different and today was the one day I remembered to take a picture with my camera and not my phone (where things rarely get downloaded and uploaded onto the blog). Today was backwards today, super easy if you ask me but Sofia loved it. How simple is it to just put your shirt of backwards, I do it half the time without even thinking anyway.

Oh, and I bought the girls fedoras. I know, crazy. But how adorable do they look in them?! My little hipsters. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails