Sunday, August 4, 2013

And we're back...


Where to begin? I always have this problem upon returning from our summer vacations in Italy and want to post pictures from our trip and have no idea where to start. First and foremost, I need to make the time to sit at the computer, download all the pictures and start the process of editing. And by editing, I only mean deleting the ones I will never use and cropping and highlighting here and there. But there are just SO many! Just over 2,000 this time which I think is slightly better than the 2,500+ from last year's trip and the over 3,000 from the year before. Hopefully I'm becoming a bit more selective when taking pictures. That or I have no time to take pictures with two kids to keep up with.

But here's to hoping I get them all posted here and there before the New Year.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails