Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mason's 1st Birthday


Spring has been busy for our family! Mason celebrated his 1st birthday just a couple weeks ago and we were so happy to make it down for our godson's birthday celebration. It's so crazy to think a year's gone by already since the first time we met this little guy. He always has a smile on his face and is just such a sweet little dude. Can't wait for him and Mario to get into trouble together!

Antonio Patrizio x 2


Siblings. Not our best moment.


Adorbs. Love these guys that I'm proud to call my little brothers. Since it's pretty obvious who the little one actually is from this picture.


Famiglia! Sofia was upset to be taken away from the bounce house.


Mario checking out the world from Zio's tall shoulders!


Sweet family Pitocco.


I love this picture so much I can't event explain. My brothers and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails