Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter Weekend Part 1

Easter weekend is spent with my family and the girls, I mean kids, had a great time. It's going to be tough to stop saying girls and make sure I'm including Mario in with them! But the kids had a great time. The girls (I guess I can still say that from time to time!) had so much fun baking cookies with Nonna Lisa. They take it very seriously and try to do it just like Nonna. They love being able to pick out their cookies from the batch when it's time to enjoy them!




We did the egg thing too. Just used the old fashioned water/vinegar mix with food coloring instead of buying one of the kits and they came out really cute. Simple, fun and a nice tradition.

Mario looks impressed doesn't he?


Olivia loved mixing the food coloring in with the water/vinegar mixture.


My colorful girl Sofia wanted to mix her eggs in with all the colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails