Monday, May 12, 2014

My babies


April came and went and I'm still having a hard time catching my breath. This Spring is flying by so fast and while I'd like to say it's because I have kids, I can't put all the blame on them. We're just busy and however much I like to schedule in chill time for the family, the calendar fills up and before you know it, minutes turn into mornings flown by, hours turn into the week gone and days turn into a month past.

But some really fun things going on in the Spring so we should follow Mario Luca's cues and schedule in nap time.

Sofia was involved with her whole 1st grade class in the May 1st Mary's procession at school. All the kids got to contribute to the class and Sofia was so proud of herself for memorizing all her words even though they didn't have to. She's also in the process of losing another tooth, I'm sure you can spot which one from the picture below.


Olivia is nearing the end of her preschool years and I can't believe it. My little baby!!! We celebrated Mother's Tea with her preschool class last week and she was so excited for me to be there while they recited poems, sang songs and of course, had sweets. Check out my fabulous new bracelet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails