Saturday, September 15, 2018

First days


We just turned a new corner in the house with the start of another school year. 6th grade, 4th grade and preschool4 are proudly represented in our home. The girls began a few days before little man so I still had someone at home but not for long. The house was so incredibly quiet those couple days even with my little guy and myself at home. 


The girls were both ready and not ready for their first day. Excited to meet their teachers and see their friends but maybe not ready for school work. Both had great first days which is all I could hope for.


Then it was time for my little man's first day of preschool 4. Another year of preschool before Kindergarten and he was excited to go too. He held my hand a little tighter walking from the car to school and asked me to stay with him in the classroom a few times. After a couple more hugs and promises that I'd see him soon, I left. To cry in my car. My baby. 


Excited to meet a new teacher, see some familiar friends from last preschool year and play. 


Feeling thankful for another school year to help guide my three into becoming their best selves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails