Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Sisterhood


I have two little brothers but growing up almost through high school, it was just the one brother. I love them, I love how our relationship has evolved over the years and I'm grateful for how often I get to speak with them, although I do wish I could see them more often.



Siblings are awesome and the quote "it was the best of times, it was the worst of times" comes to mind. Having personal experience with little siblings, I love seeing how my girls interact with one another, how they show their love and sometimes not so loving ways.




I love looking back on the sweet side of the younger little sisters.


And I loved matching their clothes, not sure I could get away with it today though.


The most different of personalities, I enjoy watching them interact with one another whether they're looking at things in the same way or taking completely different views.


2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails