Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Two whole hands!


Where did this sweet, snuggly little baby girl go? She turned into a sweet, snuggly little girl that turns 10 today and my heart can't love her more.


Olivia has always been "joy" personified. Always has a way to make you smile, ready for a hug - to get one or give one, and always with her rose colored glasses on.


She's funny, sensitive, thoughtful and a kind girl from the moment she wakes until she's fast asleep.


She is Sofia's biggest fan and always has been. I tell her often that if I were lucky enough to have had a sister, I would want her to be my sister.


My adventure loving little girl. Well, most adventures anyway, she's ready and with a smile on her face.


She's so funny. I love her jokes and her happy outlook on life. I've made a collection of her little one-liners, thoughts by Olivia and I love looking back and reading her observations.


She loves to smile and to make others smile. She is sensitive to when others are down and is quick to come in for a hug.


She loves exploring, learning and asking questions. Lots of questions. And all the time still.


I am so blessed to be Olivia's mommy just like Sofia and Mario are so blessed to have such an amazing sister. Her aim is to be happy and have those she loves be happy too. My girl is such a beautiful soul inside and out. I can't believe how fortunate I am to call her mine.

Happy Birthday Olivia bella!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails