Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hometown Talent Makes it Work!



To say that I was thrilled to see Christian win in last night's season finale of Project Runway is a major understatement. While I thought all top 3 designers were extremely talented and deserved to show in Bryant Park, Christian has been my favorite since the second episode and has been consistent with flawless designs week after week. AND it also helps that he hails from one of my old stomping grounds of Annapolis, Maryland. Now that is totally fierce!

I am proud to say that I got Anthony hooked on the show and he watched every episode with me (although he may tell you that I tortured him into it and held his Rock Band over his head). But there's nothing to be embarrassed about since the show is fantastic and so entertaining. Although now I don't think I'm going to be able to complain about football season as much and have to grin and bear it game after game and in the Eagles case, hopefully win after win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails