Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy 4 weeks Olivia!



Can you believe 4 weeks have already come and gone?! And I thought time flew when it was just Sofia, it's really going by now that there's a newborn AND a toddler to look after.

Olivia had her 4 week well baby visit last night with the amazing Dr. Bullock and everything went great. She was awake the entire time for him, didn't make a peep and has even gained 2 lbs in the 3 weeks since she was last there! Woohoo! Of course, since I see her 24/7 I couldn't really tell that she's growing, so it was very nice for me to actually see the difference in her on the scale. Her next visit is at 8 weeks and I am sure we will be hearing a peep out of her since she will be receiving a shot! Poor baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is a cutie and looks like she is enjoying my favorite pastime - sleeping.

    Love

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails