Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Belated Father's Day



Olivia has found a comfy spot to nap


We were down at my parent's for Anthony's third Father's Day and had a great time. He went camping for the night with my brothers and my dad and despite some rain, had a lot of fun. They managed to not get eaten alive by the mosquitoes or bears (which they did see a few). They are going to try and make a tradition of this annually now while the girls stay at home in the A/C and bug-less indoors! Maybe one day when the girls get older I will be brave enough to join in on the fun!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, those are such sweet photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big! Happy Daddy Day Anth! Simon has a present for you - we will bring it Sat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails