Thursday, July 16, 2009

Little Laundry Helper








Being the adorable 2-year-old that she is, Sofia is getting a lot more curious as the days go by. Whether we witness this by her "why or why not?" after most things we say or wanting to try out everything on her own. My favorite lately is the wanting to help with household chores. Who would think that she would want to help "fold" laundry but she did...sort of anyway. While I folded, she unfolded and put everything back in the basket for me and said "they're dirty mommy." I did manage to get the clean clothes folded and put away while she amused herself with her daddy's clean socks.

It may have taken twice as long to accomplish a little chore but it was so cute to see how involved she wanted to be and the smile on her face when we were finished was priceless! Do you think she'll feel the same way when I try to get her to clean the bathrooms?!?

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! Grace can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sofia I miss you so much and can't wait to get Gelato with you. Love you.

    Zio Antonio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails