Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Creative AND cute


I'm sure I've written before about how much Sofia enjoys being outdoors and playing with just about anything nature related. Lately, she's been a big fan of the herbs I've got growing in the pots on our side patio and she can't get enough of them. She loves picking the rosemary and smelling it, playing with the basil and parsley and this week she has begun "painting" with the mint.

I gave her a couple cups of water and she had a blast dipping the mint in and "painting the patio." As she was being creative, she told me she was drawing mommy and daddy, olivia, an airplane and, of course, Mia.

Free and clean fun for a toddler, what more could a mother ask for?!?




2 comments:

  1. Sofia and Olivia, can't wait to see you in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sofia and Olivia, I miss you both so much. I can't wait to see you in Italy. I know I used moms's words but it's true.

    Z. Antonio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails