Thursday, January 17, 2013

What I'm reading now...


Love moments such as this one...finding the girls in one of the two little reading alcoves I've created in their bedroom. We have a ton of books and thankfully, the girls love "reading" and being read to. Sofia has begin reading on her own, a word or two and even sentences. It's adorable. And kind of scary too. When Anthony and I are talking about ordering pizza on a night I don't feel like cooking, spelling it out is no longer an option.

But thanks to my love of reading and willing to read anything once, I'm onto my first book of the New Year, The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown. Found out about this book through GoodReads when I noticed that it popped up on a couple friends' lists of books they had read and rated it decently. And I'm all about reading books about sisters since I have two little girls, I feel like it may help understand their personalities, relationship with one another and how they view themselves. Who knows. Like I said, I'll read anything once. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails