Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Morning baby


Finally out of bed and moving around long enough to take some pictures of my own when it was just the little man and I. I loved just staring at him in the hospital. Honestly, I still love to just stare at him even now. But there was something about the great light we got in our hospital room window and his sweet little face that melted my heart. That and I wanted to capture my baby in the hospital room and a few little mementos since it will be the last time I'm in the hospital having a baby of my own. I know I shouldn't make that decision now since we're still in the very early days, but I made that decision and I'm sticking to it.

Oh that profile, how I love it so much.


The hospital bracelet...


Flowers my girlfriends brought...


Those lashes...


The going home outfit...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails