Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A tropical treat


7 days on a tropical island. palm trees, amazing villa, friendly staff and the sound of waves crashing on the rocks. just a few of the things that if you could bottle up to sell, you would make millions.



First sunrise and I nearly missed it, but tiptoeing out of the room I grabbed my camera and made it out in time to catch the sun just lifting from the water's edge. And then I did some yoga. It was pretty awesome and while I know you should be pretty calm and collected doing yoga, I kept laughing out loud at the absurdity of my amazing view on the dock overlooking the crashing waves and rising sun. It was a moment.


Before heading out to a fancy dinner...pictures on the dock. Love this one of the kids with Nonna Maria and Nonno Mario.


Adults only picture, thanks to little photog Sofia Vincenza for snapping one of the big people


Of course, the silly face picture. Daddy included.


Just chilling in the infinity pool. Life is good.


Happy little boy playing in the shallow end.


The palm tree shadow over the pool is filed in one of my favorite images folder. It doesn't get more picturesque than that now does it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails