Monday, February 29, 2016
Pasta Salad to-go
We recently had a potluck event with friends and I tried my hand at pasta salad to-go. Easy and adorable.
Pesto Pasta Salad
Jarred pesto - you can make your own but try a good brand for an easy add
Cherry tomatoes, sliced
Tiny mozzarella balls
1. Cook the pasta until al dente, drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
2. Place pasta in a large bowl and scoop out as much pesto as you like. I used 3 Tbsp so it wasn't too much for anyone that maybe didn't care for pesto as much as I do. Stir in well.
3. Add mozzarella and sliced tomatoes. Give a good stir to combine.
4. Scoop a ladle full or two into cups and top with fresh arugula.
5. You can chill this pasta overnight or eat right away. Before eating, give the cup a good shake.