Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Buon Compleanno Sofia Vincenza!


Our first born and well over thousands of pictures and how to come up with just a handful for a collage, it's too difficult to pick from the many my favorite. So, I made a collage and then found many more that I loved too...

The girl that made us parents...8:11pm on Thursday, March 29, 2007. What a night and what an amazing 9 years we have had growing with this girl who would later become a big sister twice around.


Adorable...


Sweet...


Funny...


Thoughtful...


A lover of nature...


A fashionista...


A great hugger...


A really great girl. Who is now 9 and onto her last year as a single digit age. I know I make everything sentimental but how did this tiny little baby suddenly become this little lady?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails