Thursday, March 3, 2016

A favorite toy for toddlers...and older ages too!


One of my favorite things are toys that all 3 of my kids can play with happily for a good deal of time. Having an 8, 6 and 2 year old can cause this to be a little difficult but not with playmobil. It is honestly the gift that keeps on giving...especially for some guaranteed good playing with for your child(ren). The few sets we own are part of the 1-2-3 line since I'm still nervous about my little man putting things in his mouth, but I think we're going to be moving out of this stage soon and am excited to get the kids new sets. Something to set out in their Easter baskets!

Have a toddler to shop for and want to get them something that they will play with for longer than 5 minutes? Consider playmobil and I dare you to try and not sit with your kid while they're playing. It's fun for adults too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails