Wednesday, November 16, 2016

biding my days


So many things. Not nearly enough time. I'm a mess of contradiction of wanting it all and then wanting nothing. I say yes, when I mean no and deny myself when all I want is to have, to need. Being surrounded by the splendor of Fall has met my cravings only now to become swept in the frenzy of the season and the cold of Winter. I want to spoil, I want to teach, I want to learn. I don't know what I want and yet, I know everything. I desire knowledge, but too much hurts my head and heart. I want to turn off the noise but raise the volume to the point where I can't hear my thoughts. I want to shed the layers and be covered up.

2 comments:

  1. What a good read. I echo your thoughts. Reading your posts is better than reading a novel on The NY Times list. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and reflections with all of us. You are very special!

    Love your friend,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, I just adore you! Thank you for the comment. When are we going to see one another?!?! Miss you my friend!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails