Thursday, November 30, 2017

Bidding November farewell


I love Fall. I'm going to miss Fall. Soon enough it will be officially Winter. We're already into the Christmas hoopla. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. Always have even before kids. But now with kids it's amazing. They make it amazing. They get so excited about every.little.thing. Just like it should be. 

My boy and I had fun this morning taking Christmas decorations out and placing them around the house. The girls can't wait to decorate but I had to hold them off until December. So we're a day early, so what. Then we were off to run errands. And then the playground. He was grilling me all morning because last night I promised him the playground today. He was so good all morning and we got to the playground and he just let loose. Ran this way and that, over this and over that. Honestly, I wish I had an ounce of his energy. 

Planting little seeds in his head...UMCP was a great school, great times. 


So, I'm going to be completely honest here and thank goodness no one took a photo of me trying this piece out at the playground. I think of myself as pretty in shape, but this was hard. And he whisked across it numerous times. Lucky being so young and agile. 


Only a few more weeks that I can say I have a 3 year old. 


I asked him to point to the 4 and it was the funniest display of I don't know what. We laughed like hyenas. And when I stood up I hit my head on the beam above us. The playground is for only those 12 and younger. I should learn to follow the rules. 


I am so lucky. I get to spend time with this guy. Still pretty often enough although he began preschool. I'm going to miss our mornings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails