Thursday, November 16, 2017

My little Mario Luca


Some days he wants to be a fireman when he gets bigger. Then he'll ask when he can get bigger.


He pouts when it's time to clean up. Why do I have to do this ALL the time? he'll ask me. Then once he's finished cleaning, he'll run to tell me he did and that he's getting bigger.


He likes to ask for 10 hugs. He likes to give hugs. And nose kisses.

He smiles so much. I love his smile. It's contagious and you can't but help smiling back. I bet you're smiling right now that I wrote that...am I right?


He pretends he doesn't know how to put on his own socks and shoes but I think it's because he likes when I do it, I tickle his feet. He still has those sweet little feet and the sound of them running through the house is a sound I want to remember for a very long time.


He is getting so big, but at the same time still my baby. He sits on my lap when watching a show with me, he leans his head on my shoulder when we're reading together and he likes to reach over and place his hand on my arm when we're seated next to one another at the table.

He still holds my hand, runs out to me at school pick up and hugs my leg when I'm washing dishes at the sink. My little man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails