Thursday, March 29, 2018

Happy 11th Sofia mia


My firstborn turns 11 today. In 12 hours to be exact. And I am so happy. I love birthdays, celebrations, milestones. I love all of these for loved ones but even moreso for my little ones. My babies. And today my firstborn turns 11. 


The first one to enter my life. The first one to call me mama. The little girl that held tight to my fingers while walking by my side. The sweet girl that owns her smile and lights my life right up. 


Today is her birthday. This nature-loving, book-loving, fun-loving gal. My bright star, my ray of light. And she's my little girl. I am so happy.


I'm happy to call her my daughter. Happy to have shared in so many incredible memories in these 11 years of her beautiful life. So grateful for all the ups and downs of parenthood and that she's by my side through it all. Thankful to celebrate another birthday with my sweet love.


It goes so fast. She was my baby. My ticket to motherhood. She paved the way, shed some light on my world and because of this my life will be brighter.


This sweet, kind, funny little girl turns 11 today. She adds that extra twinkle to this life and I am so happy. I love you Sofia Vincenza.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails