Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cugini photo shoot


Last week we got the 3 cugini together at my in-laws house to get a Christmas pajama picture taken. As is typical for me, I took about 200 pictures and I think there were 4 that my mother-in-law could use for her Christmas card. It was a pretty fun experience though and all three kids had a great time.

Here are some of the out-takes:







One of the better ones where all three were looking in the same direction. Who knew how hard it was to get 3 kids to do that! I think it's safe to say that the one thing I took away from this was that Olivia is such a ham. She was either playing with her feet, being silly with her hands or tackling the other two. It was too funny and you could tell she was having a great time!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails