Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sofia's Christmas Program

Incredible morning at Sofia's preschool for their Christmas program. Nonna Lisa and Nonna Nicky surprised her at the house beforehand and I almost wished I had prepped her for their visit. But it was fine, just bounced off the wall for a few minutes while trying to get ready to leave for the show. Then we see her spot everyone in the crowd and her smile just blew me away. She was so excited to see Nonna Maria and Nonno Mario there too.


Then it was 30 minutes of singing, jingling bells and reciting lines. It was beyond adorable.




Olivia was great and had a good time watching the big kids. Next year will be her turn!


Then it was back to their classroom for refreshments. My big girl, so proud of her and happy that she had such a fun morning.


Sofia and Emmy, one of her sweet girlfriends.


Sofia and Mrs. Bell, her teacher from last year who is now the secondary teacher in her room this year. And Sofia LOVES her. We talk about her regularly in the house.


Sofia and Mrs. Koch, her primary teacher in the classroom and new to Sofia this year. And Sofia really took to her so well, she wants Mrs. Koch to not only teach her piano now that her piano teacher is retiring, but wants her to come to dinner at the house too. Obviously, Sofia loves her too! Couldn't ask for a better set of teachers who I feel really appreciate my little girl and are so good at what they do.


One very blessed little girl...Sofia had both set of grandparents at the show today and she couldn't have been happier. I'm so lucky my parents took the time to drive up for the morning to come to her program and spend some time together at the house. And I'm lucky my in-laws live so close that they can make time in their schedule for important things like this in our girl's life. An over-all perfect day for my family, can't ask for anything more.

1 comment:

  1. Lis, can you believe our babies are doing stuff like this now? It kills me. So bittersweet. Sofia is just gorgeous and so happy. I love her smiling in a sea of kids that are nervous or grumpy. She's a shining star!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails