Sunday, January 1, 2012

The 365 Project - 1

I'm always amazed at others that are so dedicated to taking pictures, documenting life and while I try to do the same, it's definitely not at the same level. So, beginning today I'm going to try out this "little" project, The 365 Project. Traveling, hectic schedules and sometimes just pure laziness will be sure to seep in and my 365 project may just end up being a 23 project, but I'm going to give it a try. I'm always posting about our girls, some fun activities we get ourselves into and celebrations, but in addition to those posts, I'm going to attempt a post completely dedicated to photography and capturing a specific moment. This will also give me the opportunity to learn more about my camera, my lens and other styles of photography.

We'll see how it goes.


I thought it would be fitting to start the project off with a picture of my husband. Sometimes it's still funny to say "husband" and it's even funnier to write it out. Husband. 8 years now that I've had a husband and this one is a good egg. I know I'm blessed because of having him in my life.

He loves the piano and ever since Sofia's begun piano lessons, I think he's taken to it even more since he sees how much it interests her. The girls (myself included) love when he sits down and just begins to play either something fun from memory or trying out a new piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails