Saturday, January 28, 2012

A visit with Zia Rosina

We took a two hour drive to North Jersey to visit Anthony's Zia Rosina today. A super sweet lady who the girls really take to and who I admire a lot. Such a good heart. She's not been doing too great the past few months and it's a shame to say that we haven't visited in awhile. But today we changed that around and went to spend some time together.

I didn't bring my camera and relied on my camera phone, which was soon taken out of my hands by Sofia mia. Little girl has learned to take pictures with the phone and she had a field day over there taking pictures of everything. I downloaded the ones of just us since the visit was just that...about us spending time with Zia.


Ok, I did take the phone back to take a picture of Sofia and Zia Rosina. And Mickey Mouse. And the necklace that Sofia made and took for Zia which she proudly put on the second she opened it up. Sofia was so proud!



I'm sorry that this picture came out blurry but I love it just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails