Monday, January 9, 2012

A few more from Saturday morning...


A gorgeous January morning and two girls who love to be outdoors...what more could you want for a sure-way to happy times!


Pointing out the plane to Sofia


My little ballerina skipping down the sidewalk


Dancing and singing on our walk


Love Olivia's squinty-eyed face, which should would be making regardless of whether the sun was in her face or not.


Playing with our shadows. Yes, I'm giving Olivia bunny ears. I'm very mature for my age.



Tired from our walk and just having heard a dog bark in the neighborhood, Olivia latched onto my hand. Love these types of moments.

1 comment:

  1. Do I see new brown boots peeking out in that last picture?!?!!

    Love the pic of the girls - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails