Monday, January 30, 2012

Silliness


The girls were extra revved up tonight and were being so silly at bedtime. I love it and it makes me smile but sometimes that means we're not going to sleep right away. Actually, most times it means they're going to be up for awhile longer talking and playing instead of going to sleep. Oh well, sleep is overrated anyway.  For me it's overrated, for them they need it big time.

On another note, I just cut Olivia's hair for probably the second time in her life last week. She never really had much hair, it wasn't until 18 months or so that you could even tell she had hair.

Case in point, here she is at 21 months old:


See what I'm saying she really didn't even have much hair then and I had trimmed the bangs part so it wasn't falling into her eyes.

But here she is this evening and she would not stand still to get a good picture. Or maybe I just don't know how to use my camera when my child is moving around so fast. But believe it or not, that one haircut last week has completely turned her hair around. Now, it's still on the thinner side when compared to Sofia's hair but I think we're going to get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails