Friday, May 11, 2012

My 365 Project - 94


A few of Sofia's art projects that came home the day of the Mother's Tea. I love them all! Especially the close up of the picture of me with my glasses on...check out how old she thinks her mama is!

And I love that she said I'm funny when I laugh. When we asked her about this one when we came home, she says "because I have a funny, loud laugh." My Nonna used to say the same thing, when I laughed she would say "Lisa-mia is here." But she would say it in Italian which sounds a lot cooler. 


And here am I outside, in a red dress. Sofia knows my favorite color is red. And she thinks I only have 3 fingers and 3 toes. That's cool. 


I LOVE this fish and I feel like we could totally do some fun things making more fish like this at home. 


1 comment:

  1. so so cute!!! i love that stuff!! i am headed to eli's later this morning and i cannot wait to see the funny/adorable stuff he made. i still remember drew's from pre-k, she wrote "my mommy loves her laptop" LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails