Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Buon Compleanno Olivia Maria


Olivia turned 3 today. I can not believe my little baby is getting so big. And so fast too. It really does seem like just this morning we were welcoming her into this world and here she is keeping up so well with her big sister and growing up right before our eyes.

My mom is in town for the day/night which is a very special treat for the girls and for me too! After a birthday dinner this evening of one of her favorite dishes - PASTA! - we celebrated with cupcakes. More singing and her presents from Sofia and mommy & daddy. She was so excited and happy about it all.

My smiley, sweet and snuggly little baby. I love you so very much!






2 comments:

  1. I love that she loves cars and trains!! Happy birthday big beautiful girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! She totally does, she couldn't stop talking about Mater the rest of the evening. And Thomas, do not get me started on how much she loves him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails