Thursday, October 18, 2012

some of my favorite (Fall) things...

candy corn...tastes like tough plastic, but boy is it delish!


baking. I will bake any time of the year, but there's something about keeping the kitchen warm with the oven constantly full of cookies, pies or breads.My latest and greatest chocolate chip cookies. I've been on the quest for the perfect recipe and modifying it here and there to come up with the absolute best. Thankfully I have wonderful taste-testers at home and amongst our friends.


pumpkins! Whether they're just for display...


painted all pretty by my the girls...


stickered up from a fun birthday party...


or big and green. I'm in love with the Cinderella or Fairy tale pumpkins everywhere this year and I jumped on that bandwagon fast. We call this one Mr. Greenie. Very creative, I know.


I forgot to take a picture of my boots. Man oh man, do I love my boots this time of year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails